Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Most of the time I bake with healthy, natural ingredients and sugars. Not for this. Delicious and perfect to satisfy those who (a) love peanut butter or (b) love candy or (c) love both. I'm of the "c" category. Cooking time is cooling time.
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 pan with foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, place sifted icing sugar.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the margarine. Add brown sugar and non-dairy milk, stirring well.
- Bring mixture to a boil on medium-high. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- After two minutes, remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over icing sugar, stirring until well combined.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan, and refrigerate or freeze until firm.
- This freezes well.