chef zermane dit zermaki's Note:
This is the most easy, moist and delicious chocolate cake! It is nice split and filled with cherries or jam and whipped cream and iced with ganache or chocolate icing. It does require a good chill for flavours to develop. Everyone raves about this and is always a favourite when I take it anywhere.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift Dry ingred seperate bowl.
- 2Mix wet ingreds sperate bowl.
- 3Then add all ingred together and with electric handheld blender mix 2 - 3 minutes Pour into lined and greased cake tin (8"round is good) and bake 175 degrees celcius for 35-45 minutes
- 4Icing 1 cup icing sugar, 2T cocoa, 1T butter and 1 1/2 T boiling water (may need extra) and blend using knife until smooth.
- 5Cake needs to be cooled in fridge before eating to blend flavours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Dark Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.9
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 57.1 mg
- Sodium 540.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 50.2 g
- Protein 7.4 g