1/3 Photos of Rich Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars
Niki Z's Note:
These are soo amazingly delicious, you will not be able to put them down! They are really sweet though so its best to cut them into little chunks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350°F Grease a 13x9x2 baking pan.
- 2Combine flour and brown sugar in a large bowl.Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 3Add egg, mix well.Stir in 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips.
- 4Set aside 1 1/2 cups of the mixture.
- 5Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- 6Pour condensed milk evenly over hot crust.Top with 1 1/2 cups toffee bits and sprinkle reserved crumb mixture and remaining 1/2 cups chips over the top.
- 7Bake 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup toffee bits.
- 9Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 78.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: