- 1 cup water
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup white rice
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat water and stock in a medium saucepan over medium high heat.
- Stir in rice and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 20- 25 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- While rice is cooking, heat oil in a wok over high heat and add garlic, ginger, shallots and chilli pepper.
- Stir fry 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Remove from heat.
- Fluff rice with a fork and stir into ginger mix, adding coriander.