1/2 Photos of Rice with Ginger and Coriander
Great side dish that can be served with asian style meals.
My Private Note
side di ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat water and stock in a medium saucepan over medium high heat.
- 2Stir in rice and bring to boil.
- 3Reduce heat to low.
- 4Cover and simmer for 20- 25 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- 5While rice is cooking, heat oil in a wok over high heat and add garlic, ginger, shallots and chilli pepper.
- 6Stir fry 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Fluff rice with a fork and stir into ginger mix, adding coriander.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice with Ginger and Coriander
Serving Size: 1 (758 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.6
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 93.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g