Make and share this Rice Salad Surprise recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the bananas and sprinkle with juice.
- Mix the raisins, peanuts, chives and rice together.
- Gently add the bananas into the rice mixture.
- Blend the honey, curry powder and tabasco sauce into the mayonnaise.
- Gently stir the mayonnaise mixture into the salad.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Allow to sit at least two hours for flavours to blend.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce, or in the center of a cantaloupe, or honey dew melon.