Rice, Red Pepper & Bean Sprouts With Ginger Peanut Dressing
- Thin the peanut butter by adding 1/3 cup of water a little at a time, whisking until smoothly incorporated after each addition.
- When all of the water has been added, whisk in the vinegar, soy suace, ginger, sugar, and cayenne pepper.
- Toss the cold rice with the carrot, bell pepper, green onions, and peanut dressing until everything is well distributed.
- Arrange a lettuce leaf on each of 4 individual serving plates.
- Fill the lettuce leave with the rice mixture and garnish with the bean sprouts.