- 6 chicken breasts, cut in three pieces each
- 5 cups Rice Krispies, crushed into a powder
- 1⁄4 cup light Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Cut chicken breast into three pieces each.
- In food processor, blend Rice Krispies, paprika, and garlic powder. Put mixture in a dish large enough to fit one piece of chicken.
- Pour Italian dressing in a dish that is large enough to fit one piece of chicken.
- Dip chicken in salad dressing, then Rice Krispies mixture and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until fully cooked.
- 1 serving = 2 pieces.