Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- Saute ground beef, onion, and seasonings until meat browns and onions are tender; drain.
- Add Ro-Tel tomatoes, rice, and sour cream.
- Put into a buttered casserole dish.
- Sprinkle top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Super good and super easy! We ate it kind of like a dip with tortilla chips. I think next time I'll use two cans of Rotel tomatoes cause it'll be easier to dip.
Delicious! Both son and husband loved how spicy it was. Will definately make this simple recipe again!
My mom made this when I was growing up and I am so happy to have an actual recipe for it. Thanks for sharing this simple, yummy recipe.