Recipe by Donna
We love these served with a little dish of extra ranch dressing--super easy!
Top Review by Michelle S.
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!! This is to die for! So easy to make to! I am "wrap" challanged, so they didn't look the prettiest, but they tasted great! I did add some julienned red pepper and a little sliced green onion for texture contrast, but other than that I followed directions exactly. My coworkers RAVED...you've got a winner here Donna. Thanks for sharing!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups water
- 1 (8 7/8 ounce) boxuncle ben's fast cooking recipe long grain and wild rice blend
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 80 inches flour tortillas (warmed on stove OR stacked 8-12 at a time, covered with plastic wrap and microwaved on HIGH 40 secon)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add chicken, cook over medium-high heat 10-12 minutes till lightly browned on both sides Add water, rice and contents of seasoning packet, bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes until chicken is no longer pink in the center and water is absorbed.
- Stir in salad dressing.
- Spoon rice mixture evenly down the center of each tortilla; top with lettuce.
- Fold in both sides of tortilla; roll up tortilla tightly from the bottom, keeping filling firmly packed.
- Slice each wrap diagonally in half.