Prep 2 mins
Cook 22 mins
We love these served with a little dish of extra ranch dressing--super easy!
Make and share this Rice and Chicken Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups water
- 1 (8 7/8 ounce) boxuncle ben's fast cooking recipe long grain and wild rice blend
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 80 inches flour tortillas (warmed on stove OR stacked 8-12 at a time, covered with plastic wrap and microwaved on HIGH 40 secon)
- Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add chicken, cook over medium-high heat 10-12 minutes till lightly browned on both sides Add water, rice and contents of seasoning packet, bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes until chicken is no longer pink in the center and water is absorbed.
- Stir in salad dressing.
- Spoon rice mixture evenly down the center of each tortilla; top with lettuce.
- Fold in both sides of tortilla; roll up tortilla tightly from the bottom, keeping filling firmly packed.
- Slice each wrap diagonally in half.
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!! This is to die for! So easy to make to! I am "wrap" challanged, so they didn't look the prettiest, but they tasted great! I did add some julienned red pepper and a little sliced green onion for texture contrast, but other than that I followed directions exactly. My coworkers RAVED...you've got a winner here Donna. Thanks for sharing!
Wow, Donna. These wraps are killer. I made these to take to work for lunch and thought I was going to have to fight some of my co-workers off. Very well seasoned and so easy to make. Husband loved them, too. We both thank you for sharing this recipe. A great brown-bag idea.
This was better tasting then it smelled cooking. I used Tyson grilled chicken breasts strips and cut them up. I then cooked a bag of Uncle Ben's long grain and wild ready rice. I didn't add the water I just dumped the chicken and rice in a pan and mixed in the ranch dressing. My son and I enjoyed these and they were quick to make.