1/2 Photos of Ribbon Coffee Cake
I occasionally treat my co-workers and this has become the most requested treat. Original recipe came from TOH Quick Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 517.37 g package yellow cake mix
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 158.51 ml vegetable oil
- 236.59 ml packed brown sugar
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
- 1In bowl combine cake mix, sour cream, eggs and oil; beat well.
- 2Spread 1/2 of batter into greased 9X13 inch pan.
- 3Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter.
- 4Spread remaining batter over top.
- 5Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes or until tests done.
- 6Combine icing ingredients and drizzle over warm cake.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ribbon Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.4
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 60.3 mg
- Sodium 245.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 42.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g