1 hr 15 mins
I had this steak last night and I'm still thinking about how great it turned out. If you love steak like I do you will love the pairing of the steak with the portebello mushrooms in a red wine reduction. YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine red wine vinegar, olive oil and 1/4 cup of red wine.
- 2Season steaks on both sides.
- 3Pour marinade over steaks and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- 4Slice mushrooms and onions into julienne strips.
- 5Heat grill pan to medium high heat.
- 6Pat steaks dry and season again with a dash of salt on both sides.
- 7Cook steaks 4-6 minute on both sides ( Depends on how you like your steak).
- 8Meanwhile saute' mushrooms and onions in olive oil until tender.
- 9Use the remaining red wine to deglaze pan.
- 10SOUPS ON!
Browse Our Top For 1 Or 2 Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All For 1 Or 2 Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rib Eye Steaks W/ Portabella Mushroom Topping
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.3
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 295.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rib eye steaks