Rhubarb & White Chocolate Puddings
- Preheat oven to 180c & grease 6 x 1-cup capacity ramekins.
- Place rhubarb, sugar & orange juice in a small saucepan on medium heat & bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low & simmer for 5 minutes, then cool.
- Place flour, bicarbonate of soda & chocolate in a large bowl & gently combine using a metal spoon.
- Add eggs, butter & cooled rhubarb mixture & mix gently to combine.
- Spoon into prepared ramekins & cover each with foil.
- Place on a baking tray & bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove & stand for 5 minutes, then invert onto serving plates.
- Serve with custard or ice-cream.