1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Taste of Home; fruity, slushy, and yummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine rhubarb, water, and sugar; bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
- 3Cool for about 30 minutes.
- 4In a blender, puree mixture, half at a time.
- 5Stir in apple juice and lemonade concentrate.
- 6Pour into a freezer container; cover and freeze until firm.
- 7Let stand at room temperature for 45 minutes before serving.
- 8For individual servings, scoop 1/3 cup into a glass and fill with soda.
- 9To serve a group, place all of the mixture in a large pitcher or punch bowl; add soda and stir.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Slush
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g