This will get raves! Delicious, refreshing and pretty served at any get together. ( You can spike it if you like it! ) I use fresh squeezed orange and lemon juice. This makes one pitcher so it's nice to just have in your fridge. This is a great tonic for the kidneys.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the rhubarb and strawberries to a boil in the water.
- 2Lower heat, add honey and simmer until soft, about 10-15 minutes. Let cool in the refrigerator.
- 3Once cool, strain the fruit through a sieve draining well (you may reserve the leftover fruit for a sauce or a compote).
- 4Mix the orange and lemon juice with the rhubarb liquid.
- 5Add the ginger ale right before serving. Serve cold over ice.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Punch
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.3
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 60.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g