Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This will get raves! Delicious, refreshing and pretty served at any get together. ( You can spike it if you like it! ) I use fresh squeezed orange and lemon juice. This makes one pitcher so it's nice to just have in your fridge. This is a great tonic for the kidneys.
- Bring the rhubarb and strawberries to a boil in the water.
- Lower heat, add honey and simmer until soft, about 10-15 minutes. Let cool in the refrigerator.
- Once cool, strain the fruit through a sieve draining well (you may reserve the leftover fruit for a sauce or a compote).
- Mix the orange and lemon juice with the rhubarb liquid.
- Add the ginger ale right before serving. Serve cold over ice.