Domestic Goddess's Note:
A very easy rhubarb jam to make; only using 3 ingredients, rhubarb, sugar, and a boxed gelatin, either cherry, raspberry, or strawberry.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, add the rhubarb and sugar; stir to coat evenly.
- 2Cover the bowl, and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- 3The next morning, place the rhubarb mixture in a large kettle.
- 4Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly; until the mixture starts to boil.
- 5Lower the heat just abit, and continue cooking for 12 minutes (stirring constantly).
- 6Remove kettle from the heat; and stir in the dry gelatin powder.
- 7Transfer the jam to 4 half pint-size sterlized glass jars.
- 8Cover the jars with lids, and let the jam cool to room temperature; before storing it in the refrigerator or freezer.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 156.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 151.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: