Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very easy rhubarb jam to make; only using 3 ingredients, rhubarb, sugar, and a boxed gelatin, either cherry, raspberry, or strawberry.
- In a large bowl, add the rhubarb and sugar; stir to coat evenly.
- Cover the bowl, and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next morning, place the rhubarb mixture in a large kettle.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly; until the mixture starts to boil.
- Lower the heat just abit, and continue cooking for 12 minutes (stirring constantly).
- Remove kettle from the heat; and stir in the dry gelatin powder.
- Transfer the jam to 4 half pint-size sterlized glass jars.
- Cover the jars with lids, and let the jam cool to room temperature; before storing it in the refrigerator or freezer.