1/4 Photos of Reverse Cordon Bleu
Tender chicken breast stuffed with Swiss cheese, and wrapped in bacon makes a simple, yet fussy looking meal that takes only minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice each breast on the horizontal to create a small pocket for stuffing. Lightly pound each to tenderize.
- 2Place the swiss cheese in each.
- 3Wrap the breasts with approximately 2 slices of bacon each.
- 4Place in a cold fry pan, and turn the heat to medium.
- 5Fry until bacon turns crispy, and the chicken is cooked through, turning once.
- 6Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reverse Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.8
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 137.2 mg
- Sodium 508.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 39.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: