Tender chicken breast stuffed with Swiss cheese, and wrapped in bacon makes a simple, yet fussy looking meal that takes only minutes.
- Slice each breast on the horizontal to create a small pocket for stuffing. Lightly pound each to tenderize.
- Place the swiss cheese in each.
- Wrap the breasts with approximately 2 slices of bacon each.
- Place in a cold fry pan, and turn the heat to medium.
- Fry until bacon turns crispy, and the chicken is cooked through, turning once.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese.
Yum yum and easy to do. I used turkey bacon for myself, and regular bacon for DH.