- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 slice swiss cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice each breast on the horizontal to create a small pocket for stuffing. Lightly pound each to tenderize.
- Place the swiss cheese in each.
- Wrap the breasts with approximately 2 slices of bacon each.
- Place in a cold fry pan, and turn the heat to medium.
- Fry until bacon turns crispy, and the chicken is cooked through, turning once.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese.