A Reuben in casserole form. Delish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- 2In a large bowl mix together cubed rye bread and the melted butter. Mix well.
- 3Mix together the 1/2 cup sour cream and 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing; set aside.
- 4Saute onion with 1 tablespoon butter and then mix with the sour cream/Thousand Island dressing mixture.
- 5Layer in pan as follows: 1/2 bread mixture; sauerkraut; corned beef; sour cream and onion mixture; mozzarella cheese; swiss cheese.
- 6Top with rest of bread. Tap down. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reuben Bake
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.4
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 95.7 mg
- Sodium 1439.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 19.0 g