Hearty Reuben Bake
this is a Betty Crocker, Bisquick recipe. It is simple to make,doesn't take a lot of time, and if you love Reuben Sandwiches, you're gona love this one. I used the 'heart healthy' version of bisquick.Betty Crocker has a winner with this one.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 (2 1/2 ounce) packages corned beef, sliced, & cut into strips (I used 3 pkgs.)
- 1 (8 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained (I used a 14 oz. can)
- 1⁄2 cup thousand island dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded (I used 2 cups)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.Lightly grease square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
- Mix baking mix and water until soft dough forms: beat vigorously 20 seconds.
- Pat in pan using fingers dipped in baking mix.
- Arrange corned beef evenly over dough.
- Mix sauerkraut and dressing: spoon over corned beef.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cheese,and bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.