Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple, Healthy, and Flavorful Chicken that is great alone or over noodles. Could be made ahead and frozen. (Adapted from a Kraft Foods recipe)
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Cheese
- CUT 3 slits on the top of the chicken breasts (if frozen thaw first) and place in appropriately sized container.
- MIX dressing and parmesan cheese.
- POUR dressing/cheese mix over chicken and marinate for at least 30 minutes. Overnight is ideal.
- PREHEAT oven to 425 degrees F.
- COVER baking sheet with foil.
- PLACE marinade breasts on foil covered baking sheet.
- POUR leftover marinade on top of breasts.
- BAKE for 20 minutes.
Couldn't be happier with how well this came out, especially given how easy it was. It will be a regular in my meal queue!
It was great
it's so easy and so delicious. anyway, i used 2 chicken drumsticks. thanks for the recipe, Sarah!