Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tender pieces of chicken can be either pan fried or grilled--needs minimum 45 min marination.
- 500 g boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 -4 green chilies
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated gingerroot
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 4 -5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons coriander leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garam masala
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Marinate for a minimum 45 minute.
- Roast chicken at 200°c for about 10 min or until done (or put some oil in pan until smoky hot; put chicken pieces in and cook till dry.
- Serve with onion salad and coriander chutney.
I just tried this, and it turned out great. Very flavorful. Even more than the local restaurant that inspired me to look for this recipe. I marinated the chicken about two hours and then I pan fried it. I served it on a bed of couscous.