1 hr 5 mins
This is an excellent dough for both dinner rolls and cinnamon rolls. So soft and light!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in water in large mixing bowl.
- 2Stir in sugar, salt, shortening, eggs, potatoes, and 4 cups of flour.
- 3Beat until smooth.
- 4Stir in enough of the remaining flour to make a soft dough that is easy to handle.
- 5Knead dough on lightly floured board 5 minutes.
- 6Place in a greased bowl.
- 7Cover tightly and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- 8The dough can be kept in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- 9Remove dough from refrigerator and let it warm up a while.
- 10Punch down and shape as desired.
- 11Let rise to double.
- 12Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refrigerator Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 237.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 4.4 g