Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this in a fitness mag, but don't remember which. It's a great high protein, peanut butter bar that also has some fiber.
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown rice syrup
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups vanilla whey protein powder
- 3 cups oatmeal
- Mix syrup and peanut butter together in large saucepan over medium heat until smooth.
- Add protein powder and stir until blended.
- Take off of heat and stir in oatmeal.
- When well mixed, quickly transfer to large baking dish or cookie sheet and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate until cool.