1/1 Photo of Refrigerator Cookies
I found this recipe on a website for diabetics, but don't tell anyone and they'll love it when they try it. It is my favorite cookie recipe with sugar or without. At first the nutritionals seemed way off but discovered there were some errors in the quantities. I'm correcting those so the nutritional info should be correct.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, egg and vanilla until mixed and fluffy.
- 2Beat in dry ingredients gradually mixing well after each addition.
- 3Mix in dates, coconut and 1/2 cup of the nuts.
- 4Form dough into two 1-1/2 inch logs.
- 5roll logs into remaining nuts (1/4 cup each).
- 6Wrap in waxed paper and chill (or freeze) until firm enough to slice.
- 7Preheat oven to 350°.
- 8Slice cookies 1/4-inch thick and place on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- 9bake 10-12 minutes until light golden brown.
- 10cool on wire racks.
- 112 cookies = 1 fat, 1/2 fruit, 1/4 bread, 95 calories.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Refrigerator Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 58.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g