Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Perfect for summer .The sweet watermelon,acidic tomatoes,and the hint of heat is the perfect combination to refresh and cool you down on a hot afternoon.This is my adaption of the a recipe from Raw food,Real World.Cook time is Chill time.
- 4 cups watermelon, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 green jalapeno, minced
- 1 red jalapeno chile, minced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, washed and minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and finely minced
- 3 scallions, sliced thinly (white and green)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- Wash, and cut up all ingredients.Mix together in a large bowl.
- Chill 2 hours before serving.