Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 cup crushed fat-free saltine crackers
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs fryer chickens, skin removed
- nonstick cooking spray
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray a large baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a plastic bag, combine cracker crumbs, pepper, and 1/2 tsp.
- Place egg substitute in shallow bowl.
- Season both side of skinless chicken with salt, pepper and paprika, then dip into egg mixture before shaking in bag of cracker crumbs to coat.
- Place coated chicken on pan and bake uncovered at 375 degree for 45-60 minutes, or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear.
- Remember to wash hands and counter surfaces thoroughly from contact with raw chicken for safety.
Had it for supper tonight and thought it was great. I used regular crackers though since they were in the cupboard. The family liked it and my daughter asked for the recipe.