Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From a keebler pie crust recipe.
Make and share this Reduced Fat Double Layered Chocolate Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages fat-free chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie mix (4 serving size)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold skim milk, plus
- 1 tablespoon cold skim milk, divided
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed whipped topping
- 2 teaspoons grated semisweet chocolate (garnish) or 2 teaspoons milk chocolate candy bars (garnish)
- Pour 1-1/2 cups milk into medium bowl. Add pudding mix.
- Beat with an electric mixer 1 minute (will be very thick). Spread mixture evenly into crust.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and 1 tbsp milk with electric mixer until smooth. Fold in whipped topping on low speed.
- Spread over chocolate mixture. Sprinkle with chocolate, if desired. Cover and chill at least 3 hours before serving.