3 hrs 15 mins
From a keebler pie crust recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages fat-free chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie mix (4 serving size)
- 1 1/2 cups cold skim milk, plus
- 1 tablespoon cold skim milk, divided
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups thawed whipped topping
- 2 teaspoons grated semisweet chocolate (garnish) or 2 teaspoons milk chocolate candy bars (garnish)
- 1Pour 1-1/2 cups milk into medium bowl. Add pudding mix.
- 2Beat with an electric mixer 1 minute (will be very thick). Spread mixture evenly into crust.
- 3Beat cream cheese, sugar, and 1 tbsp milk with electric mixer until smooth. Fold in whipped topping on low speed.
- 4Spread over chocolate mixture. Sprinkle with chocolate, if desired. Cover and chill at least 3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reduced Fat Double Layered Chocolate Pie
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.9
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.2 mg
- Sodium 99.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced fat graham cracker crust
fat-free chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie mix