Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
This recipe is from the Splenda website but I made some substitutions.
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups mashed bananas
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon vinegar or 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 9x5 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine vinegar/lemon juice with fat free milk (subtract one teaspoon of milk before you add them together) and let it stand for about 5 minutes.
- Blend the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Add oil, milk mixture, and vanilla to the mashed bananas. Mix well.
- Pour banana mixture into dry ingredients. Stir until just mixed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 45-55 minutes or until rich brown and the center is set.