Red Wine & Raspberry Sherbet
- Bring the water, wine& sugar to a boil.
- Llower heat& gently simmer until reduced to 3 cups, approx 20 minutes.
- Transfer wine syrup to large bowl,stir in the raspberries.
- Allow it to cool,then cover& macerate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Using a slotted spoon,transfer raspberries into a food processor& puree.
- Strain the puree into the macerating liquid,stir to combine.
- Pour into ice cream maker& freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Serve right away,or cover it tightly to store up to 3 days!