Recipe by Junebug
This is a good punch that people seem to like, even those that don't care for red wine. The prep time does not include the chill time for the punch or the freezing of the ice ring if using one. (You can also use the recipe for wine coolers.)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine (I like Shiraz)
- 1 (1 liter) bottle margarita mix (I like Jose Cuervo)
- 1 (2 quart) bottle ginger ale
- 1 lime
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together, using equal amounts of each.
- Put in the fridge to chill.
- If making punch freeze some of the leftover ginger ale to use as an ice ring in the punch bowl.
- If using ice ring put it in the punch bowl.
- Pour punch into bowl.
- Squeeze half the lime over top of the punch.
- May slice and float lime slices in bowl if desired.