1/3 Photos of Red Skin Potato Salad
French Lavender's Note:
This is from "Donna" at the All Recipes web site. This is my FAVORITE potato salad. If you do not care for the tangy mustard flavor of regular potato salad, give this one a try. It is creamy, with the taste of bacon, celery, and some onion. It does have eggs, so it's not a "leave it out all day at a picnic" salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add potatoes & cook about 15 minutes until tender, but firm.
- 2Drain & set in fridge to cool.
- 3Once cool, chop with the skin on.
- 4Combine potatoes, eggs, bacon, onion & celery.
- 5Mix together mayo, sour cream and salt & pepper.
- 6Add to other combined ingredients.
- 7Chill 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Skin Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.1
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 131.3 mg
- Sodium 583.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: