Ranch Red Skin Potato Salad
- Ready In:
- 11 medium red potatoes
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) container t marzettis ranch dip
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 stalks green onions, sliced,using all white and most of the green (scallions)
- Cook the potatoes and let cool, then cut into quarters or smaller if pieces are to big.
- Then add cooled potatoes and the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- Let sit overnight in the fridge to soak up the flavor.
- Serve cool.
Join The Conversation
This is a great recipe!<br/>I did not have red potato's but used what I had and it was lovely.<br/>Great flavours and the added bacon was fantastic.<br/>I could not buy ranch dip, so made it with Recipe#333414, I don't not what ranch dip is supposed to taste like but Recipe#333414 worked well and tasted wonderful with the potato salad.<br/>Easy to make and a wonderful creamy flavour.<br/>Thanks Angela for a great potato salad recipe.