Red Skin Potato and Dill Salad
- Ready In:
- 3 lbs red potatoes (cubed)
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1⁄8 cup celery (diced)
- 1⁄8 cup onion (diced)
- 1 head garlic (roasted and minced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 teaspoons salt
- Place the potatoes in a sauce pan and cover with water. Bring the potatoes to a boil. Once the potatoes are boiling add the salt.
- Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Drain the potatoes and set aside to cool for 20 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are cool, place them in a large bowl and add the sour cream, dill, celery, onions, and black pepper.
- Salt to taste and chill until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!