Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love Little Smokies and found this recipe in the Burleson Honey Texas State Fair website. The recipe is in honor of the famous rival football game that takes place each year between the Oklahoma Sooners and the Texas Longhorns, known as the "Red River Shoot-Out".
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chili sauce (Crimson for Oklahoma)
- 1 cup burleson pure honey (Orange for Texas)
- 2 tablespoons prepared country-style dijon mustard
- 1 (8 ounce) package Little Smokies sausages or 1 (8 ounce) package pork sausage or 1 (8 ounce) package beef sausages
- In a 4-cup glass measure, stir together chili sauce, honey and mustard.
- Microwave on High for 3 minutes; stirring after every minute.
- Add "little smokies," microwave on High for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Keep warm.
This is soooo good! I wanted to take a picture, but they were gone before I had a chance. This is a keeper.