- 907.18 g boneless ribs (beef or pork)
- 226.79 g cansliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 226.79 g can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 9.85 ml ground ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.23-2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 473.18 ml sliced mushrooms
- 118.29 ml dry sherry
- 177.44 ml beef broth
- 88.74 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a 4-quart slow cooker; put the meat into the stoneware, and add the bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, and mushrooms.
- Pour in the sherry, broth, soy sauce, and honey.
- Stir to distribute flavors; throw a cinnamon stick on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or until meat has reached desired tenderness.