Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 5 lbs red potatoes
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup del monte sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄4 cup maui onion, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups best food mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons french classic yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- Parboil the potatoes and eggs the day before making the salad place into the refrigerator overnight.
- Cube the potatoes and eggs and place into a mixing bowl add in the rest of the ingredients and combine and adjust to taste and place the mixture into plastic container and into the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.