1/1 Photo of Red Potato Parmesan and Chive Drop Biscuits #RSC
Jean G's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Savory Dinner Biscuits, loaded with favor and made with a hint of sweetness. The recipe is an original creation using Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix, red potatoes, Parmesan cheese, Greek yogurt and dried chives.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 medium)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 5 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 tablespoons dried chives, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1Place potatoes in medium sauce pan, cover with water, bring to a boil, and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until potatoes are soft; drain. Cover potatoes with cold water, drain again, then mash slightly using a potato masher. Measure 2-cups mashed potatoes. Set aside to completely cool.
- 2Heat oven to 450°F Spray large cookie sheet with cooking oil spray.
- 3In a large bowl whisk flour, sugar, baking soda, Ranch seasoning mix, 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese and 3 tablespoons dried chives. Add mashed potatoes and mix gently.
- 4In a separate large bowl beat eggs, oil and yogurt with a wire whisk; mix dry ingredients into egg mixture in two batches. Do not over stir.
- 5Drop 1/4 cup dough 1-inch apart onto cookie sheet. In a small dish mix remaining 1 tablespoon each parmesan cheese and chives; sprinkle on biscuits. Bake at 450F for 10 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Potato Parmesan and Chive Drop Biscuits #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.1
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.6 mg
- Sodium 311.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix