Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the Good Food Fast cookbook. Good as a light lunch.
Make and share this Red Pepper Soup with Chile and Lime recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the peppers and onion in the oil in a covered saucepan for about 5 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally.
- Stir in the garlic, then add the chile with the tomato paste.
- Stir in half the stock, then bring to a boil.
- Cover the pan, lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Puree the mixture in a food processor or blender.
- Return to the pan, then add the rest of the stock.
- Add the grated lime zest and juice to the soup, with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring the soup back to a boil.
- Remove from heat and serve with strips of lime zest scattered in each bowl.