Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From 365 Ways to Cook Pasta.
- 8 ounces cooked pasta
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced thinly
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over low heat; stir in onion.
- Saute onion over low heat until very soft and golden, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in peppers; turn heat to medium and saute until peppers wilt and edges begin to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in garlic; saute 1 minute.
- Add parsley and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss with the hot pasta.