Prep 15 mins
Cook 28 mins
Quick way to make focaccia using frozen bread dough.
- 3 frozen bread dough rolls, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil or 1⁄2 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 slices red onions, separated into rings
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- On a lightly floured surface, knead dough together. Roll out into a 7-inch circle.
- Place on greased 7-1/2 inch pizza pan or baking sheet. Brush with oil. Top with onion slices. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 28-32 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic salt; brush over warm focaccia. Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack before cutting.