Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Colorful stuffing that goes well with meat depending on variety of mince used to make it.
Make and share this Red and Green Pepper Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 egg
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped fine (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped fine (fresh)
- salt and pepper (personal preference)
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- Slice the peppers and discard the seeds then chop into small slices or dice if you prefer.
- Put them in a bowl with the parsley and dill, add the egg and mix together.
- When mixed add the lamb (or other mince) and mix together.
- You can then use it to stuff turkey or chicken breasts, lamb or beef.
- Takes about 35 minutes per pound to cook 180°C (UK) or 350°F (USA).