Recipe by Jenny Frenny
These turkey burgers changed my mind about ground turkey. I love 'em!
Top Review by SweetySJD
These were just great! There doesn't seem to be any magic ingredients, but it sure makes a tasty burger. I topped them with garden tomatoes and ketchup and mustard, but they would be great all by themselves. Thanks!
- 3 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced onion
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 -12 whole grain buns
- sliced onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash hands well.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the ground turkey, bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper with your hands. Shape into 8-12 burgers.
- Heat a grill pan or nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium heat.
- Grill , turning once, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
- Serve on buns with toppings you prefer.