1 hr 25 mins
Chef KevRon's Note:
Have been trying to modify this to work and have the best texture for my uses. Hope you will enjoy - always a hit at Thanksgiving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can libby's 100% pure pumpkin
- 2/3 cup nestle evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 (8 ounce) containers daisy sour cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Start the Pie by --> Combining graham cracker crumbs, butter and 1/2 cup granulated sugar in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and up the sides of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes (do not allow to brown). Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 3While crust is cooling down, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, slowly, while mixing. Add in pumpkin and evaporated milk. Add cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg; beat well. Pour over crust.
- 4Bake for 60 minutes or until edges are set, while using a water-bath. Center still moves slightly.
- 5Now make the topping by --> Combining sour cream, 1/3 cup granulated sugar and vanilla extract in small bowl; mix well. Spread over surface of warm cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes.
- 6Cool in oven, with door open, for about 1 hour.
- 7Refrigerate for several hours or overnight before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Real Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.9
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.3 g
- Saturated Fat 26.3 g
- Cholesterol 171.1 mg
- Sodium 379.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 39.1 g
- Protein 10.6 g