Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
Have been trying to modify this to work and have the best texture for my uses. Hope you will enjoy - always a hit at Thanksgiving!
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) canlibby's 100% pure pumpkin
- 2⁄3 cup nestle evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 (8 ounce) containersdaisy sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Start the Pie by --> Combining graham cracker crumbs, butter and 1/2 cup granulated sugar in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and up the sides of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes (do not allow to brown). Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- While crust is cooling down, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, slowly, while mixing. Add in pumpkin and evaporated milk. Add cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg; beat well. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until edges are set, while using a water-bath. Center still moves slightly.
- Now make the topping by --> Combining sour cream, 1/3 cup granulated sugar and vanilla extract in small bowl; mix well. Spread over surface of warm cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Cool in oven, with door open, for about 1 hour.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight before serving.