Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 mins
This came from the paper.
- 3 cups tender lettuce leaves, washed, and patted dry, torn into 1 inch pieces
- 3⁄4 lb medium shrimp, cooked
- 1⁄2 lb green beans, blanched and cut into 1 inch lengths
- 1 cup seeded and diced ripe tomatoes (1/2 inch dice)
- 1⁄4 cup pitted black olives, halved crosswise
- 1 small squash or 1 small zucchini, quartered lengthwise, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup vinaigrette dressing, your favorite
- 1 hard-boiled egg, quartered for garnish
- Place the lettuce in a large bowl.
- Add the shrimp, green beans, tomatoes, olives, squash and parsley.
- Shortly before serving, season with salt and pepper,then drizzle the salad lightly with the vinaigrette.
- Divide equally between 2 dinner plates and place 2 egg quarters on each salad.