Ravioli With Garbanzos and Spinach
- Cook ravioli, drain, cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 15 seconds.
- Add garbanzos, squash, tomatoes, thyme and pepper.
- Sstir 4-5 minutes, until squash is tender.
- Add the cooked ravioli to bean mixture and toss gently to combine.
- Arrange spinach on plate and top with ravioli.
- Fresh ravioli may be used in place of dry, but you would want more by weight to feed the same number of people.