1/2 Photos of Ratatouille Ravioli
I saw this in Better Homes & Garden Eating Well with the Food Guide Pyramid book from the library.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium eggplant, cubed (about 3 cupbs)
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4 inch slices (2 cups)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can low-sodium tomatoes, cut up
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (9 ounce) package ravioli, refrigerated cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1In a large saucepan, combine the eggplant, zucchini, undrained tomatoes, onion, green pepper, basil, thyme, garlic salt and pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- 2Simmer, covered, about 20 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
- 3Cook uncovered for 5 to 10 minutes or till desired consistency, stirring.
- 4Cook ravioli according to package, drain.
- 5Add ravioli to vegetable mixture, toss gently.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ratatouille Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.7
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 58.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: