1/4 Photos of Raspberry White Chocolate Cake
With a little help from a packaged cake mix, turn this into a heavenly experience!From McCormick, this is a recipe that will delight guests and family alike. Done in a little over 30 minutes, you can whip this up between salad and entree!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) package white baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (18 ounce) box layer white cake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon raspberry extract
- 1/8 teaspoon red food coloring
- 1 cup raspberries
White chocolate and cream cheese frosting
- 1Microwave chocolate and butter in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted.
- 2Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- 3Cool slightly.
- 4Beat cake mix, milk, eggs, extract and chocolate mixture in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened, scraping sides of bowl frequently.
- 5Beat on medium speed 2 minutes or until well blended.
- 6Pour evenly into 2 greased and floured (9-inch) round cake pans.
- 7Bake in preheated 350° oven 25 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers come out clean.
- 8Cool cakes in pans 10 minutes, remove from pans.
- 9Cool completely on wire racks.
- 10Prepare White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting.
- 11Stir food color into 2/3 cup of the frosting until well blended.
- 12Place 1 cake layer on serving plate.
- 13Spread with the tinted frosting.
- 14Top with remaining cake layer.
- 15Frost top and sides of cake with remaining frosting.
- 16Top with raspberries just before serving.
- 17Store in refrigerator.
- 18White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting:.
- 19Beat 1 package (8oz.) cream cheese, softened, and 1/4 cup butter, which is 1/2 stick, softened in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 20Add 1 package (6 oz.) white baking chocolate, melted and cooled slightly, and 2 teaspoons raspberry extract. Mix well.
- 21Gradually beat in 2 cups confectioner's sugar until light and fluffy after each addition.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry White Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.6
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.9 mg
- Sodium 375.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 45.7 g
- Protein 5.4 g