Recipe by tggrr6624
What a delight this drink is! You get the great taste of raspberries from three ingredients--and that is before you add the whipped cream and mint!
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This was the perfect cup of tea. I really enjoyed this. I used Splenda (instead of sugar), but otherwise made the recipe as written, and I loved it. Thank you for sharing your recipe, Chef 893970. Made for Spring 2013 Pick-A-Chef.
- 1 tablespoon fresh raspberry
- 3⁄4 cup freshly brewed hot raspberry-flavored black tea
- 1 teaspoon raspberry jam
- fresh mint sprig, for garnish
- sugar (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the raspberries at the bottom of the cup and pour the tea over the raspberries. Stir in the jam and garnish with the fresh mint sprig. Add the sugar and top with the whipped cream, if desired.
- For a Straberry Tea, substitute 1 tablespoon sliced fresh strawberries, 3/4 cup freshly brewed strawberry-flavored black tea, and 1 teaspoon strawberry jam. Proceed as directed above.
- For a Peach Tea, substitute 1 tablespoon peeled and sliced fresh peaches, 3/4 cup fresh brewed Peach-flavored black tea, and 1 teaspoon peach jam. Proceed as directed above.