Recipe by tinymonkey
I got this recipe off of kraftfoods.com when I was looking for a lower-carb recipe that satisfied my summer sweet tooth. My next experiment will be to try this with chocolate pudding! Cooking time is freezing time.
- 2 cups raspberry sherbet
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- 4 ounces fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 pint fresh raspberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow sherbet to thaw slightly at room temperature.
- Line a 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 loaf pan with foil.
- Scoop the sherbet into the pan, smoothing it so that the bottom of the pan is evenly covered.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix until combined. Let stand until set up, about 3 minutes.
- Stir Cool Whip into pudding mixture until combined.
- Pour over frozen sherbet and spread evenly.
- Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer at least 10 minutes before serving. Invert onto serving plate and remove foil. Garnish with fresh raspberries and serve.