2 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I love this recipe because it combines two of my favorite foods, raspberries and cheesecake. I don't make it often because it's time consuming, but it's definitely worth the hassle. I found this recipe in Taste of Home magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 591.47 ml unsweetened raspberries, fresh or frozen thawed
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
Filling or Topping
- 3 (680.38 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- 236.59 ml whipping cream
- 29.58-44.37 ml orange juice
- 354.88 ml raspberries, fresh or frozen thawed
- 1Combine all ingredients for crust and press into the bottom and 1- 1/2 inches up the sides of a greased 9- inch springform pan.
- 2Chill crust for one hour or until firm.
- 3To make raspberry sauce, puree 2- 1/2 cups of raspberries in a blender.
- 4Press pureed raspberries through a sieve in order to remove seeds; discard seeds.
- 5Add water to pureed raspberries, if necessary, to measure 1 cup.
- 6In a saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
- 7Stir in pureed raspberries; allow mixture to come to a boil.
- 8Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 9Remove saucepan from heat; stir in lemon juice and set aside.
- 10In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar,flour, and vanilla until fluffy.
- 11Add egg whites; beat on low speed until just blended.
- 12Stir in whipping cream.
- 13Pour half of the cream cheese mixture in to the crust.
- 14Top cream cheese with 3/4 cup of the raspberry sauce.
- 15(Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce) Spoon the remainder of the cream cheese mixture over the top of the raspberry sauce.
- 16Bake at 375 degrees for 35- 40 minutes or until center of the cheesecake is almost set.
- 17Remove from oven; immediately run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen crust.
- 18Cool cheesecake on a wire rack for 1 hour.
- 19Refrigerate cheesecake overnight.
- 20To make topping, add orange juice to the refrigerated raspberry sauce.
- 21Gently fold in raspberries.
- 22Spoon over cheesecake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.9
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 103.2 mg
- Sodium 277.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 5.3 g