Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Quick Cooking magazine. A nice light dessert that is easy to make.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry gelatin powder
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 cups fresh raspberries or 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- In a bowl, combine the gelatin and water; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Fold in the raspberries.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until syrupy.
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, brown sugar and butter.
- Press into a greased 13x9x2 inch dish.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually add the pudding.
- Spread over crust.
- Spoon gelatin mixture over the top.
- Chill until set.
- Refrigerate leftovers.